Hey There Polished People!
Do you know that you can participate in the Stamping Saturday fun? Each week when we post our manis, there’s always a link you can follow to easily add your mani (from your blog, Instagram, almost anywhere) to the link up. Also, the members of The Lacquer Ring, myself included, will comment on your mani, and who doesn’t like more comments? 🙂 We have had several people regularly share their manis, and it’s been really fun finding new people to follow and interact with. If you have questions about the link up, you can leave a comment, tweet or email any of us and we’ll be happy to help you get linked up. The more the merrier, right? 🙂
We did gradients earlier in the week, so leading up to this past Thursday’s post I’ve been trying several gradients so as to have a pool to choose from. Since I picked that pretty pastel one for Thursday, I had today’s left over and I realllllllly like it. I hope you do, too!
Lime Accent/That’s Shore Bright Stamped Gradient
How To Get These Nails
- Paint your nails white, I use NUP French White. Top with SV and allow to dry completely.
- While you’re waiting for that to finish up drying, apply your glue/liquid palisade/whatever around your cuticles to minimize clean up.
- When your nails are dry, use a wet but wrung out makeup sponge and Maybelline Lime Accent and ChG That’s Shore Bright to create a gradient on each nail. Work one-at-a-time, removing the glue/etc after each nail.
- When finished, apply a coat of SV and allow to dry thoroughly.
- When this step is done, use Bundle Monster BM 315 to stamp the design on each nail in Konad white.
- Apply your final coat of Seche and clean up your cuticles.
- Show them nails off!! ;)
Even if you’re a beginner at gradients, adding a stamp over a gradient always looks amazing, I think. It hides a multitude of sins and just looks sooo pretty.
I hope you all liked today’s nails! Let me know what you think in the comments below. Don’t forget to use the link to add your nails to the linkup and click the button to see everyone else’s nails! As always, thank you all for reading and polishing and till next time- Happy Polishing!!