Hey There Polished People!
Normally I’m all chatty but today I’m just going straight for the nails. Cynthia chose gradients for this month’s design prompt so that’s what we have today. I love these so much… I just can’t even wait to show you. Let’s see em!
Zoya Delight Shimmer Pastel Gradient
How To Get These Nails
- Paint your nails white, I use Nina Ultra Pro French White.
- Apply a coat of SV and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Apply some sort of barrier around your cuticles. I use latex hair glue, but other people use Elmer’s, Liquid Palisade, or even tape. This step is optional, but if you do it, trust me- you’ll be glad you did.
- Use a makeup sponge and Zoya Daisy, Rayne and Leslie to make the gradient on each nail. I am going to write an entire post about how to do a gradient in the near future, just FYI.
- When the gradient looks how you want it, coat your nails with a layer of Seche Vite.
- Don’t forget clean-up. This is where the optional step 4 will save you a bunch of time. Now go somewhere so people can admire your nails. 😉
Please don’t tell me you don’t like these!! I love love loved them. They are perfect for spring and especially Easter and the shimmer in all three of these polishes blend together to really create a seamless look. I usually always find fault with my nail designs and feel compelled to point it out, but today… I’m keeping it to myself because I’m just that happy with my nails. 🙂 Leave a comment below and tell me what you think of these nails. And don’t forget to click on the button below to see the rest of The Lacquer Ring‘s gradient manis. You know they’re going to be faaaaabulous. 😉 As always, thanks for reading and commenting and till next time- Happy Polishing!!!