Hey There Polished People!
I’ve been playing with my new Winstonia stamper and Bundle Monster Secret Garden stamping plates again!! Ever since I got those plates I’ve been consumed with wanting to use them and try them out in different ways. And then when I got my Winstonia XL Stamper I became extra obsessed! I need to create some items for my etsy shop, Faux Farmhouse, too so basically I’ve been very, very tired. I’ve been working on some little coral and grey baby flip-flop style sandals and oh my gosh, they’re so cute. Enough about baby shoes, let’s see today’s stamped nails!
Whimsical Woodland Animals
How To Get These Nails
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with SC Snow Me White.
- Paint your nails with FP Warhol Wannabe.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and allow your nails to dry thoroughly.
- Using Konad Black and the Bundle Monstet Secret Garden plate set, stamp this design onto your nails.
- When you’re done stamping, apply a final coat of Seche Vite and you’re done! 🙂
I love this stamping plate so much. Look at the deer’s chevron collar. Look at all the little diamonds and flowery shapes. It’s so cute! If you like stamped nail art, remember – you can join this linkup just by clicking the button below. Add your picture from almost anywhere on the web. Don’t forget to click that button anyway to see everyone else’s stamped nails! As always thank you all for reading and commenting and till next time- Happy Polishing!