Hey There Polished People!
Since Easter is tomorrow here in the US (it’s probably Easter already for some of you who live in the future!) I thought I would do some festive nails for Stamping Saturday. I knew I wanted to use some polishes from the Jessica Gelato Mio collection that Cynthia from Of Life And Lacquer picked up for me, but I wasn’t quite sure what exactly to do, so I tried something a little different. I think it turned out pretty nice. Let’s see it!
How To Get These Nails
• Basecoat, then paint your nails white.
• When nails are completely dry, apply polish onto a sponge in quadrants- I used Jessica Barely Blueberry, Jessica Banana Peel, Jessica Lime Cooler and Jessica Strawberry Shake It.
• Dab the sponge on each nail, gradient-style, only instead of only moving up and down a little, also move side to side. You may need to do each nail twice, I did.
• When you’re happy with the color fading, apply topcoat and allow nails to dry thoroughly. This is how your nails should look now (pretty, huh?):
• Use stamp BM-H10 and SH Vigorous Violet to stamp the Easter egg design on each nail.
• Top with topcoat and voila! Perfect
for Easter, or any spring day. 🙂
How do you like these nails? Did you do your nails special for Easter? The gradient-like effect kinda got lost with the stamp, but ehh whatever. I almost liked these better before the stamp, but the stamp is fun and made these more Easter-like. I hope you liked em! Happy Easter!! Thank you all for reading and commenting. Till next time- Happy Polishing!
Don’t miss everyone else’s Stamping Saturday nails! Click on the button below!