Hey There Polished People!!
I hope you all enjoyed my swatches of the Fall 2013 Pixie Dust polishes last time. Today I have some simple, but what I thought were pretty, gradient nails using two of the fall Pixies and one of the summer Pixies. These nails combine 3 of my favorite Pixie Dust polishes, so I hope you think they’re pretty, too. 🙂
Purple Pixie Dust Gradient Nails
- You don’t “have” to, but I prefer to wear base coat under all my polish, so start with some SH Hard As Nails if you want to be like me 😉
- Paint your nails white with NUP French White. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Apply a stripe each of Zoya Tomoko, Zoya Stevie and Zoya Carter (in that order) onto a makeup sponge. Go over each stripe twice to make sure you have enough on the top and it all doesn’t just absorb into the sponge.
- Dab the sponge on one nail, moving slightly up and down the nail to create the gradient.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each nail.
- Repeat steps 3,4 and 5 one more time to get a smooth gradient.
- Since the Pixie Dusts are textured polishes, you don’t have to use topcoat so you’re done! 🙂
Currently my favorite thing to do with the Pixie Dust polishes, besides wear them plain as a sparkly, simple, super-quick mani, is to wear several gradient-style. I’m not sure why but they just blend so well and hardly ever become a disasticure! Points for you, Zoya! 😉 Let me know how you like these nails, and what you like to do with your Pixies. As always, thank you all for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!! 😀