Hey There Polished People!
As you may have noticed it seems that my latest nail obsessions are gradients, neons and needle drags. Well today I have something that combines two of those things- it’s a neon gradient! And just because I didn’t feel like that was enough, I color blocked it with some neutral glitter polish. Have a peek and let me know what you think!
Neon and Glitter Color Blocked Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails white with NUP French White.
- Use a makeup sponge and ChG Orange Knockout, Orly Glowstick and ChG Kiwi Coolada to make a neon gradient on your nails.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and allow your nails to dry completely.
- When your nails are dry, cut pieces of tape that fit down the middle of your nails, leaving a little exposed on the sides. Place the tape on each nail.
- Use ChG I’m Not Lion and paint the exposed sides of each nail. Remove the tape after you paint each nail.
- Add a final healthy layer of Seche Vite and see your nails sparkle and burn your retinas out in the sun. 🙂
These nails were a lot better in my head than they were in execution, plus the neon makes me camera go nutso, so I am not completely satisfied with these, but overall I guess I like them. I mean, really, how could I hate anything neon? 🙂 I hope you all like these a little at least! 😉 As always, thank you all for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!! 😀