Hey There Polished People!
For today’s nails I got to try something I’ve been wanting to try for quite some time. I have seen lots of ikat nails, mainly those turquoise and orange/coral ones that everyone seems to recreate, and I’ve always wanted to try them. I have been planning to do these for “Inspired by a pattern day” forever so yayyyy here we go!
Ikat Pattern Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with Essence Break Through.
- Use ChG White On White to make white plus-sign/cross designs where you want the designs to be.
- Use ChG Aquadelic to make smaller plus-sign/crosses over the white. Try to leave more exposed than I did.
- Using a black striper, make black dashes all around the blue and white crosses in a jagged diamond pattern. Add a few dashes in the middle of the diamond as well.
- Apply topcoat (I use Seche Vite) and show your friends!! 🙂
Here’s a quick picture tutorial that you can look at and maybe like pin on Pinterest or share elsewhere? 😉
Check out Cynthia’s pattern nails here on Of Life and Lacquer!! 😀
Have you tried ikat nails? Are you even a fan of them, let alone mine? Let me know what you think in the comments below. As always thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!! 😀