Hey There Polished People!
Today I just want to show you some nails I that did around the same time that I did the galaxy nails that I shared yesterday. When I first bought the limited edition WnW Coloricon polishes last year I layered them over dark blue and black and immediately noticed how they looked like galaxy nails in a bottle. So as I was trying out galaxy looks I played around and did this. Let’s see it and then you can let me know what you think at the end!
Lazy Lady’s Galaxy Stripes
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with 1-2 coats of Cult Nails Time Traveler (I’m obsessed with this polish lately).
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and let your nails dry thoroughly.
- Tape off the stripes with tape or curved french manicure guards like I used.
- Paint over the tape/guards with WnW Speak When Spoken To.
- Remove tape.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite. You’re done! Wasn’t that easy?! 🙂
Let me know how you liked these nails! Something I have been noticing lately is how much slower the nails on my right hand grow than my left. It’s not that they break, they really just seem to grow slowly whereas my left hand nails grow like weeds. Does anyone else have that issue or am I some sort of asymmetrical freak? ;p As always, thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!! 😀