Hey There Polished People!!
For the previous installment of our 31 Day Challenge I did floral nails which you may remember. If you don’t remember you can see my floral nails here. Anyway, my point is that I did floral but guess what I was supposed to do? Animal print!! Haha. Somehow I got my days mixed up and posted my floral nails on Friday and am posting my animal print nails today! Oh well…. let’s just hope I don’t do that all the time!! Haha. Anyway- let’s check out today’s nails which are, in fact…
Animal Print Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails not quite half and half but like 3/5 and 2/5 or even 1/3 and 2/3 with Jessica Secret Love (pink) and ChG Aquadelic (turquoise).
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite over the entire nail and allow to dry thoroughly. You’re going to use tape so you need to have your nails completely dry.
- When your nails are completely dry, you can use scotch tape, masking tape or even sticky notes to cover the turquoise parts of your nails. Use stamp BM 223 and Konad special white to stamp the zebra print onto the pink side.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite over the zebra stripes.
- When the pink side is completely dry, use the tape or sticky notes to tape over the pink side leaving the turquoise side exposed. Use BM 221 and Konad special white to stamp the cheetah print over ChG Aquadelic.
- Use Jessica Secret Love and a dotting tool or toothpick to fill in the cheetah spots.
- When the pink is totally dry (we don’t want smearing!!) apply a coat of Seche Vite over the turquoise side.
- Apply one final coat of Seche Vite over the entire nail to smooth it all out.
- Show your friends!! 🙂
Well, even though it’s late and on the wrong day, I hope you still like my animal print nails! 🙂 Please leave a comment and let me know!! I was pretty happy with them except for the fact that my stamping is messy. I think I was in too big of a hurry but oh well.. it happens. 😉 Make sure to use the button below to check out Alaina and Cynthia’s floral nails. It’s good that MOST of us know what day it is!! Haha. Also below you can find the schedule for the rest of the days of our challenge. I guess I’m the one who needs to pay more attention! 😉 As always thanks for reading, and till next time- Happy Polishing!! 😀
<!– start InLinkz script –>
<img style=”border:0px” src=”http://www.inlinkz.com/wpImg.php?id=191389″>
<!– end InLinkz script –>