Good Morning Polished People!!
As a reminder, here are our themes for our nail art days:
Green Dry Brush Nails:
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with Essie Navigate Her (sexy name, huh? See the review here). I believe I used my usual 3 coats.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite to give yourself a perfectly smooth surface to work with.
- Put a dot of NOPI Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam (KHALLL) on a square of foil, and use your clean up brush or another stiff-bristled brush to haphazardly stroke some of the KHALLL onto your nails in any way you see fit. I did a bit of a wavy design. The key is to not get too much polish on the brush to keep it really brushstrokey and lightly applied.
- Apply a coat of Cult Nails Two Timer to really pull the nails together.
- Add a final coat of Seche Vite and you’re good to go! 😀
I don’t know that I’m in love with these nails, they’re just alright. I’m trying REALLLLY hard not to use my stamper… how are you guys liking that? Would you like to see more stamping or are you enjoying the break? Als0- weigh in on these nails. Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. Even a simple word or two is awesome to read. 🙂 Till next time- Happy Polishing!! 😀
Check out everyone else’s nails by clicking on the button below! 😀
<!– start InLinkz script –>
<img style=”border:0px” src=”http://www.inlinkz.com/wpImg.php?id=190738″>
<!– end InLinkz script –>