Good Morning Polished People!!
Today I have some nails that I really like. I wore them for a few days (yes, a FEW!! shocking, I know) and just thought they were so great. I saw a tutorial on how to do these on Liquid Jelly and when I saw the results I knew I had to try it. I will give a basic tutorial at the bottom, but she has made a video that perfectly shows how to do this . Click here to go to her blog. Her nails look much better than mine, but I’m still pretty happy with them. Have a peek and let me know what you think. 🙂
My First Needle Marbled Nails:
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Femme Couture French Cafe nude polish to each nail.
- Apply one more thick coat of French Cafe on one nail.
- Immediately drip one drop of Ulta Socialite in a spot of your choosing on the nail.
- Immediately use a sewing needle or pin to drag polish from the circular drop out into the nude polish surrounding it. You can drag the polish however you’d like to make your own unique design.
- Once your polish is arranged how you’d like it, apply a small drop of OPI Excuse Moi where the original dot of Socialite was and smear it around a little with your brush so it looks nice over the Ulta creme polish.
- Repeat steps 3-6 on the rest of your nails, one nail at a time.
- Apply your favorite top coat (I recommend Seche Vite for it’s awesome smoothing ability) and show these nails off! Yours are gonna look great!
How did you like these nails? Have you tried needle marbling? I think I actually like how these look better than water marbling! I can’t wait to try this method out again and see what I can do. Thanks for reading!! Happy Polishing! 🙂