Hello Again Nail Polish Friends!
Okay, so… the moral of my shopping story earlier was that all these dresses I was looking at today in the stores and online made me think of those bandage dresses that are still (mostly) in-style. When I got home I was trying to pick a stamp to use over my go-to Skull and Glossbones polish and this is the stamp that called to me. I let my husband pick the stamping color, and I think he chose wisely. 🙂 Here are the nails:
Bandage Dress Nails-
- Apply 1 coat of SH Hard As Nails.
- Apply 2 medium coats of OPI Skull and Glossbones.
- Apply 1 coat of Seche Vite. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Using BM209 and Konad special black polish, stamp the design on each nail. I chose to place it higher up on my nail to use the curve of the design as a somewhat half-moon type design. I don’t know if that’s how it’s intended to be used, but it works for me! 🙂
- Apply another coat of Seche to seal the deal and voila! Very cute nails! 😀
How do you guys like my nails today? Did anyone go see The Hunger Games over the weekend?! I’m so jealous of those of you who did. I LOVE those books so much. I just love the characters, and I love a well-thought-out post apocalyptic setting… I’m almost nervous to see the movie. Although, I hear it is very good as far as a book to movie adaptation goes. Hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for reading and Happy Polishing!!! 😀