Hey there fellow polished people!
Today I am unveiling my St. Patrick’s Day nails. That makes them sound REALLY special, huh? Haha. They are pretty cool though 🙂 In past years I’ve gone out for SPD but this year it’s looking like I’ll just lay low. Do any of you have any exciting plans for this weekend? Let me know in the comments below. For now, let’s check out these nails-
St. Patrick’s Day Nails:
- Apply your favorite base coat.
- Apply 2 coats of Ulta Envy.
- Apply 1 coat of Seche Vite and allow to dry to the touch.
- Put a couple drops of ChG Smoke and Ashes on a square of tin foil. Use a toothpick/dotting tool/unbent bobby pin to dot 4 dots in a 4 leaf clover design on one nail. I chose my middle finger on my left hand and ring finger on my right hand, fyi 🙂
- Use the brush of Smoke and Ashes to paint chevrons on the nails without a 4 leaf clover.
- When your clovers and chevrons are dry to the touch, apply a coat of Seche Vite, making sure to wrap the tips and voila! You’ve got some cute nails! 😀
Let me know what your St. Patty’s Day plans are and what will be on your nails! As always, thanks for reading and Happy Polishing!! 🙂