Hey there fellow polished people!
Today I am unveiling my St. Patrick’s Day nails. That makes them sound REALLY special, huh? Haha. They are pretty cool though 🙂 In past years I’ve gone out for SPD but this year it’s looking like I’ll just lay low. Do any of you have any exciting plans for this weekend? Let me know in the comments below. For now, let’s check out these nails-
St. Patrick’s Day Nails:
How To Get These Nails:
- Apply your favorite base coat.
- Apply 2 coats of Ulta Envy.
- Apply 1 coat of Seche Vite and allow to dry to the touch.
- Put a couple drops of ChG Smoke and Ashes on a square of tin foil. Use a toothpick/dotting tool/unbent bobby pin to dot 4 dots in a 4 leaf clover design on one nail. I chose my middle finger on my left hand and ring finger on my right hand, fyi 🙂
- Use the brush of Smoke and Ashes to paint chevrons on the nails without a 4 leaf clover.
- When your clovers and chevrons are dry to the touch, apply a coat of Seche Vite, making sure to wrap the tips and voila! You’ve got some cute nails! 😀
Let me know what your St. Patty’s Day plans are and what will be on your nails! As always, thanks for reading and Happy Polishing!! 🙂
Nice! Maybe a hat or a few green gems in the black flowers ..its abit dark. Needs some color!!
It is pretty dark, huh? Some gems would be a nice addition. 🙂 And something brighter instead of the dark shamrocks would be good… They’re kinda hard to see.
I actually like how this manicure’s dark. A lot of St. Patrick’s Day manicures are bright and cheery. This one’s really vampy and sexy to me, so that’s refreshing. 🙂 Awesome job, Nicole!
Thanks! Yeah I was definitely going for something a little less “dancing leprechaun” and a little more focused on just being green, so I like how it turned out too. I think I should have just forgot about the shamrocks tho since you can’t see them that well. Oh well. 🙂
I love it! Very classy and not tacky and cartoony like some St. Patty Day nails. I’m not big on St. Patricks day but if I was, id do my nails like that!
Thanks. I think we have similar tastes… 🙂 I think I’d either do the shamrocks in a brighter color or not at all. I’m in the hospital this morning (had surgery) and all the nurses and doctors have been complimenting them and asking how “they” did my nails. I keep telling them- I’m the Vietnamese woman they’re assuming did my nails. Haha.
LMAO!!! That hilarious. OMG didnt know you had surgery this morning! Hope you feel better hun and have a healthy recovery ❤
I didn’t know I was having it either! Went to the ER yesterday afternoon and then at like 10-11pm I was in surgery. Surprise! That’s how everyone likes to start their Friday right? In recovery till 1. Haha. Good news is I should be able to go home this afternoon.