Good Morning Polished People!
Today I have a quick post to show you some more orange nails that I wore for a couple of days. One of the kids in my tutoring group was like “Weird nails.” Not a fan I guess! haha. Oh well, can’t take fashion advice from 10-year-old boys!! 😉 Have a peek and let me know what you think. 🙂
- Apply one coat of SH Hard As Nails, or your favorite base coat.
- Apply 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow.
- Apply 1 coat of Seche Vite or SH Insta-Dri in Clearly Quick.
- Allow the white polish and top coat to dry thoroughly.
- When dry, use ChG Peachy Keen and BM 201 to stamp the zig-zag design on each nail.
- Allow a few minutes to dry and then apply another coat of top coat.
- Ta-daaa! Impress everyone except for 10-year-old boys with your nails. Even them… I think he secretly liked ’em! 🙂
I saw some creamsicle nails somewhere online (please tell me if it was you and I’ll link you!) and when I did these nails I immediately thought of a creamsicle. I’m more of a chocolate girl to be honest, but I like creamsicles on my nails!! 🙂
I was happy to find out that my China Glaze polish stamped so well! What are some other brands of nail polish that you find work well for stamping? I hope you all liked these nails! Thanks for reading and Happy Polishing! 😀