Good Afternoon Polished People!
I did animal print nails in the not-so-distant past but what can I say… I just love them! I hope you don’t mind. They’re something that almost always only looks good when stamped (I’ve seen some of you guys do it properly free-hand, but it’s hard!!) and ever since I got my stamps I just love this look. I like it with light colors, dark colors, many different colors, etc. You just can not go wrong with animal print! I recycled my Wooden Shoe Like To Know nails from earlier with a little stamp and some metallic polish and dang, I think it looks great!! Click “continue reading” for pics. 🙂
Brown Animal Print Nails with a Metallic Pop 🙂
- Start with base coat and 2 coats of OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know.
- Apply Seche Vite and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Use Konad special black polish and BM 221 to stamp on the cheetah print.
- Use a copper nail art pen (I use Migi brand) to fill in the animal spots with copper polish.
- Allow ample drying time for the nail art pen spots, then apply a final layer of Seche Vite.
Hope you like these! Till next time… Happy Polishing! 🙂