Hey There Polished People!
For today’s nails I got to try something I’ve been wanting to try for quite some time. I have seen lots of ikat nails, mainly those turquoise and orange/coral ones that everyone seems to recreate, and I’ve always wanted to try them. I have been planning to do these for “Inspired by a pattern day” forever so yayyyy here we go!
Ikat Pattern Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with Essence Break Through.
- Use ChG White On White to make white plus-sign/cross designs where you want the designs to be.
- Use ChG Aquadelic to make smaller plus-sign/crosses over the white. Try to leave more exposed than I did.
- Using a black striper, make black dashes all around the blue and white crosses in a jagged diamond pattern. Add a few dashes in the middle of the diamond as well.
- Apply topcoat (I use Seche Vite) and show your friends!!
Here’s a quick picture tutorial that you can look at and maybe like pin on Pinterest or share elsewhere?
Check out Cynthia’s pattern nails here on Of Life and Lacquer!!
Have you tried ikat nails? Are you even a fan of them, let alone mine? Let me know what you think in the comments below. As always thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!!