Hey There Polished People!
As you may know, I went camping last week. My husband was going hunting so I went along just to camp and kinda see what he does when he goes hunting. I like shooting, but the only think I like to kill are beer cans. It was fun while it lasted but as it turned out we had to come home a couple of days early because a huge storm blew in that caused trees to uproot, flooded the rivers, knocked out power and even killed a person right in the area where we were camping/hunting. It was a little scary, but we made it out. Good thing I have four-wheel drive!! Some of the road had water flowing over it when we left, and we even had to get out of our trucks (I took mine with 4WD, my husband took his to pull the trailer) to move a big tree off the road. It was pretty crazy. I even had to be the pilot car and go ahead of my husband and kinda scout the road out and communicate with him via 2-way-radio to make sure the trailer could make it out of the backwoods area. It was a little rugged for me (I’m not really much of a camper) but it was definitely exciting.
While my husband was out hunting one day, I stayed in the trailer and painted my nails with some camo nail art. I was really quite impressed with myself. Have a look and let’s see if I can impress you, as well.
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with ChG Kalahari Kiss.
- Put a dot of Essie Navigate Her on a square of tin foil and dip a thin, slanted brush into the paint.
- Use the brush to dab oval splotches randomly on your nail.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with ChG Gaga For Green (instead of Navigate Her), trying to fill in a little of the space between the previous splotches.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with ChG Westside Warrior.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with ChG Agro, and go a little heavy on these splotches, filling in a lot of the open space.
- Clean up your cuticles with the slanted brush dipped in acetone.
- When your nails are mostly dry, apply a coat of Seche Vite.
- Show the guys in your life, if these camo nails don’t impress them, I don’t know what will.
Are you much of a camper? How do you like these nails? What is a nail design that you’ve done recently that made you pat yourself on the back? These are it for me. I just loved them!!! Thank you all for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!!