Hey There Polished People!
I’ve decided that I really love Halloween nails!! And it’s not even so much the nail art as it is the greens, purples, oranges, blacks and interesting glitters that are out right now. I’m loving them! If you don’t get excited when your nails glow in the dark, you’re not really living. Although I think the same if you don’t squeeze the dish soap bottle just right to send tons of tiny bubbles up into the air so maybe you don’t wanna listen to me. If you don’t want to take my word for it, trust Oprah… I’m sure she LOVES glow in the dark nails. I bet Oprah would approve of the following nails.
Glow In The Dark Stitches Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Apply Jessica Viva La Lime Lights until it’s opaque. Next time I will layer this over white because I think it seriously took like 5 coats to be opaque. Love the color, hate the sheerness.
- Apply two coats of glow-in-the-dark Fantasy Makers polish (I figured everyone has seen the fuzzy glow-in-the-dark pictures so I didn’t show a dark pic but just trust me- they glow ).
- Apply one coat of Seche Vite and allow to dry to the touch.
- When your nails are dry to the touch, use a black striper to add the stitches.
- Add a final coat of Seche Vite and ta-daaaa! Have your friends in stitches!
I know Frankenstein/stitches nails aren’t all that unique but can we all agree they’re still super cute?! I especially like how they match my blog’s Halloween costume! Also one thing that I really like about them is that they’re just about the easiest Halloween nail art you can possible do. If you’re searching for some easy Halloween nail art, I strongly suggest you give these a try. Thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!!