Hey There Polished People!
Today is Monday, therefore it’s Breast Cancer Awareness Polish Us Pink day…
Raspberry Jam Gradient Jelly Sandwich
- Base coat.
- Apply one thin coat of OPI Houston We Have A Purple to only the top 1/5 (closest to the free edge) of the nail.
- Apply a thin layer of WnW Tonight’s Gonna Be A Good Night (black and gold Fergie glitter) over the Houston We Have A Purple on the top 1/5 of the nail.
- Apply another coat of Houston We Have A Purple only on the 2/5 of your nail closest to the free edge. The bottom (cuticle side) 3/5 of your nail will be bare.
- Apply a thin coat of Tonight’s Gonna Be A Good Night on top of the latest layer of HWHAP. Allow it to dry slightly.
- Apply a thin layer of HWHAP on the 3/5 closest to the free edge. Apply a thin layer of TGBAGN over that. Allow to dry slightly.
- Apply a thin layer of HWHAP on the 4/5 closest to the free edge, apply a thin layer of TGBAGN over that.
- Apply a thin layer of HWHAP on the top of the whole nail.
- Apply a layer of Seche Vite and allow your nails to dry without denting them. The tips will be a little thick so be a little careful, however the Seche will smooth it out immensely and will dry to the touch almost instantly. However- they will still be gouge-able for a few minutes. Enjoy your pretty Raspberry Jam Gradient Jelly Sandwich Nails!
If you would like more information on Breast Cancer please click on the links below:
I hope you enjoyed these nails. I really liked the final result and I thought they looked SO much like raspberry jam… hence the name! Let me know how you like them, and also let me know how YOU like to use your jelly polishes! Don’t forget to click the button below to see everyone else’s nails! As always, thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!!
<!– start InLinkz script –>
<img style=”border:0px” src=”http://www.inlinkz.com/wpImg.php?id=191383″>
<!– end InLinkz script –>