Hey There Polished People!
As we move on to metallic day tomorrow I think I’ll warm up the crowd with some metallic stamping. I hope my metallic nails turn out as good as these, because I really love them! Wanna see?
Pretty Fall Leaves Nails
I included maybe a few too many pictures just because I wanted to show you all the different angles and all the shimmer in this polish. If you look really carefully (specifically in the third photo from the top) you can see some VERY subtle leaves that were stamped with ChG Harvest Moon. Even without the leaves, this polish is so beautiful with its copper shimmer.
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with 2-3 coats of OPI Wooden Shoe Like To Know.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and allow your nails to dry thoroughly.
- When your nails are dry, use RA 118 and Essie Penny Talk to randomly stamp the leaves onto each nail.
- If you like the super subtle effect, use RA 118 and ChG Harvest Moon to stamp shimmery leaves randomly onto the nails, being careful not to overlap the copper leaves.
- Seal your nails with a coat of Seche Vite and show em off!
I really loved these nails but I wish I’d just passed on the Harvest Moon since it didn’t show up very well. Oh well- next time. Let me know what you think of them! Thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!!