This challenge day snuck up on me! I was like, “Whoa! Where’d you come from?!” and to that it said, “I’m very, very sneaky sir.” I didn’t mind it called me sir, since it was obviously quoting one of my favorite movies ever- Mr. Deeds!! Anyway- here are today’s nails…
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails white, I used ChG White on White. It’s my go-to white polish.
- Use stamp BM 222 and Konad special black polish to stamp the cow design on ever nail but the accent nail.
- Use OPI Pink Friday to paint a half-circle at the bottom of your accent nail for the nose.
- Add some dots for nostrils and eyes in black.
- Put a few dots together to make an irregular shaped black mark in a couple of places to make the sparse cow print on your cow’s face.
- Give all your nails a little drying time, them top coat those bad boys. You know I use Seche Vite.
- Mooooooooooooooo! Enjoy!
Don’t forget to click the button below to see everyone else’s black and white creations!! Let us all know what you think! Thanks for reading!
<!– start InLinkz script –>
<img style=”border:0px” src=”http://www.inlinkz.com/wpImg.php?id=190743″>
<!– end InLinkz script –>