Hey there polished people!
For day three of my Lady Gaga nails I think I’ll show you my most simple yet one of my favorite Lady Gaga designs. We all know she’s known for her talon nails, but like I said on my day 1 post… that aint for me! Instead of filing my nails into talons, or wearing press-ons, this is what I decided to do:
Day Three Lady Gaga Nails: Faux-Talons
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with 2-3 coats of OPI DS Classic (I love this polish!!)
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and allow to dry completely.
- When your nails are thoroughly dry, use tape to tape off all but a narrow, talon-shaped triangle in the middle of each nail.
- Once all your nails are taped off, use WnW Ebony Hates Chris to paint the exposed parts of your nails. After each 2 nails, remove the tape to avoid removing some of your polish as well.
- Once all the nails are painted and all the tape removed, apply a final coat of Seche Vite and admire your lovely faux-talons
Would you file your nails into talons or wear fake ones? How do you like my faux-talons? Thank you all for reading, and till next time- Happy Polishing!!