Hello again my nail polish friends! (or should I say fiends?? :p )
Welcome to day 2 of my Lady Gaga series. Today I have some nails inspired by a picture of Lady Gaga with mint green hair, and on the MTV page they called her a mint green fairy princess. Click here to see the picture and article. To go along with the mint green fairy princess description these are the nails that I designed:
Day Two Of Lady Gaga Nails- Mint Green Fairy Princess Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat, as always.
- Paint your nails with 2-3 coats of ChG For Audrey.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and allow to dry thoroughly.
- When nails are dry and hardened, use BM 222 and Konad Special White to stamp the design on each nail.
- When you’re done stamping, use ChG Elephant Walk and the polish brush to paint three tiny vertical stripes on the tip of each nail, this will make the scalloped design.
- When you’re done using the grey, what fairy nails would be complete without a little fairy dust?? Apply ChG Fairy Dust using the same method as Elephant Walk, right on top of the grey.
- When the tips are mostly dry, apply a final coat of Seche Vite and ta-daaaa! Cute nails!
How do you like today’s nails? I think they’re quite loosely based on that pic, but hey… sometimes your brain thinks of something different than what you originally have in mind. Let me know what you think of these in the comments below! As always, thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!!