Hello again my nail polish friends! (or should I say fiends?? :p )
Welcome to day 2 of my Lady Gaga series. Today I have some nails inspired by a picture of Lady Gaga with mint green hair, and on the MTV page they called her a mint green fairy princess. Click here to see the picture and article. To go along with the mint green fairy princess description these are the nails that I designed:
Day Two Of Lady Gaga Nails- Mint Green Fairy Princess Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat, as always.
- Paint your nails with 2-3 coats of ChG For Audrey.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and allow to dry thoroughly.
- When nails are dry and hardened, use BM 222 and Konad Special White to stamp the design on each nail.
- When you’re done stamping, use ChG Elephant Walk and the polish brush to paint three tiny vertical stripes on the tip of each nail, this will make the scalloped design.
- When you’re done using the grey, what fairy nails would be complete without a little fairy dust?? Apply ChG Fairy Dust using the same method as Elephant Walk, right on top of the grey.
- When the tips are mostly dry, apply a final coat of Seche Vite and ta-daaaa! Cute nails! :)
How do you like today’s nails? I think they’re quite loosely based on that pic, but hey… sometimes your brain thinks of something different than what you originally have in mind. :) Let me know what you think of these in the comments below! As always, thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!! :D