Good Morning Everyone,
It seems like every year I’m waiting, waiting, waiting for the summer to come and then before I even realize it’s practically over. I’m down to a few more weeks of my summer job, my brother is getting married in less than two weeks (eek!!) and then it’ll be time to hit the road for vacation and then back to the regular school year. Uff da. Before I depress myself fully, lets see today’s nails.
Framed Exotic Encounter Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with ChG Exotic Encounters. I used 3 coats, but you can definitely get away with 2 or maybe even 1.
- Apply 1 thin coat of ChG Fairy Dust.
- Apply 1 coat of Seche Vite and allow your nails to dry thoroughly.
- When your nails are dry and hardened (many a mani has been ruined by stamping too early- it’ll smoosh your polish and make you very, very sad!!) use stamp BM 320 and SH Brisk Blue to stamp the design onto the tips of each nail.
- Apply a final coat of Seche Vite and post your nails on Instagram!!
If you wanna follow me on Instagram, you can find me at Nicole_423. My Instagram isn’t exactly affiliated with my blog (because only one of my friends know about my blog) but I post lots of nail pictures, dog pictures, etc. If you’re interested- look me up! I didn’t love these nails, I don’t know exactly why.. I just didn’t think they were anything too special, but what I do love is ChG Exotic Encounters!!! That color is soooo pretty!!
How do you like these nails? Are you meh about them like I am? Also- are you on Instagram? I like it a lot, especially when I’m looking up different nails pictures, and pictures of cute pets. Let me know what you think!! Thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!! B)