Good Morning Everyone!
Last weekend was my brother’s fiancée’s bachelorette party, so naturally I was trying to figure out the just-right nails to wear that night. I wanted something to kind of match my black and silver outfit (black pants, black top with a low lattice back and v-neck in the front with silver stud details- very cute, if I do say so myself ;)), and I wanted something fun and flirty. I had major polisher’s block (like writer’s block, but with glitter to help you break through) so I’m not totally thrilled with what I came up with… but they were alright. Let’s see-
Bachelorette Party Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Apply 1 coat of OPI Metallic 4 Life.
- Apply 1 coat of Orly Androgynie.
- Apply one super-thin coat of Revlon Scandalous.
- Use BM 303 and Konad Special Silver polish to stamp the lip prints on.
- Apply your favorite top coat.
- Add a thin coat of ChG Fairy Dust and another coat of top coat (optional)
I don’t even know what to say about these nails.. It’s not like I hate them but they didn’t turn out as I had hoped. Part of the problem is that dang Orly Androgynie- the base is too thick so it hides anything under it and half the glitter in it! I wish I would have done some sort of stamp over a gradient but… maybe next time.
What do you think about these nails? What should I wear to the next bachelorette party I go to? As always- thank you for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!!