Good Morning Everyone!
I’ve been on a bit of an Essie Penny Talk kick lately, so today guess what I’m wearing again??? Penny Talk!! Haha. Except today I’m not just wearing it plain, I used it to stamp. The good news is, it works perfectly. The bad news… you’re gonna want to use it allll the time ;)
Black, Brown and Copper Nails:
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with ChG Mahogany Magic (I used 3 coats).
- Apply a coat of Seche and allow to dry thoroughly.
- When nails are dry and hardened, use Konad special black and BM 301 to stamp the faux-gradient design on each nail.
- Apply another coat of Seche and allow to dry.
- Next, using Essie Penny Talk and stamp BM 315, stamp the crisscrossy design onto each finger on top of the faux-gradient.
- Apply your final coat of Seche Vite and ta-daaaa…. impress your friends ;D
These nails were so easy!! The stamping takes a fraction of the time that a normal gradient does and under the other stamp I think it’s close enough for me!! Let me know what YOU think and if you have been enabled to buy Penny Talk yet! I swear, these companies should be paying me commission. ;p As always, thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!! :D