Hey There Everyone,
I do my nails pretty much every night and I’m sure that comes as no shock to you all. However- do you know that I have never painted anyone’s nails but my own…. ever?? Well it was true… until Thursday. The kids at my work are always admiring my nails so I told them that if they get there right when I get there at 10am, I’ll pick ONE person per day to do their nails. I’m not doing them in the afternoon- only at 10am, first thing in the morning. Well, one of the girls showed up the next day at precisely 10 and I did her nails. Check em out and tell me how you think I did! (Disclaimer- I didn’t file her nails or push back her cuticles, it was “polish only” in the name of hygiene)
Cute and Happy Nails (aka Maddy’s Nails)
How To Get Maddy’s Nails:
- Base coat (I didn’t dare skip this step with her, gotta teach ‘em right! haha)
- Paint your nails with ChG Make Some Noise, I used 2 coats for her nails.
- Apply a coat of Seche Vite and allow nails to dry thoroughly.
- When nails are dry and hardened, use Konad special white and stamp BM304 to stamp the design on all fingers but the ring fingers, and use BM311 to stamp the accent design on the ring fingers.
- Apply your topcoat carefully.
- Marvel at your super-cute nails (that’s what she did anyway)
The girl whose nails these are, Maddy, is just about the cutest thing. She’s one of those girls who you can tell is going to be SUPER pretty when she is a little older. She’s cute as heck at 13, she’s gonna be beautiful at about 17. And these nails were PERFECTLY fitting for her because she’s bright and cheerful and smiley and just as sweet as she is cute. I love the kids at my work
Do you do other people’s nails or just your own? Those of you who have done others’ nails- please give me some tips. What do you do differently when doing someone else’s nails as opposed to your own? I was pretty happy with how these turned out, and I know she was, too but I could always do better. As always- thanks for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!!