Good Morning Everyone!
I just love stamping my nails. It’s easy, KIND OF quick, and has a big impact. I bet you all knew I kinda like stamping my nails without me even telling you, huh? ;) Haha. Today I’m just going to do a quick post and show you the nails. I hope you like them!
Swirly Blue and Purple Nails
How To Get These Nails:
- Base coat.
- Paint your nails with ChG For Audrey. I used 3 coats.
- Apply a healthy layer of topcoat and allow to dry thoroughly. I use Seche Vite.
- Using stamp RA113 and SH Brisk Blue, stamp the design on each nail.
- Using Ulta Celebutante and a dotting tool or a toothpick, dot the purple polish into the smallest of the circles.
- Give your dots plenty of time to dry (we don’t want streaking!!) then apply your topcoat carefully. :)
I love adding a little detail to a stamped design. People think I’m wearing the SH nail polish strips when I do this. I love it when people don’t believe I did my nails myself!! :D Let me know what you think about these nails! Thank you all so much for reading and commenting, and till next time- Happy Polishing!! :)