Good Morning Polished People!!
This is the first post I’m posting via my phone so I’ll try to keep it short just to see how it goes. Today’s nails reminded me of a tranquil pond, hence the name, if only ponds were purple. O.o Hey, it’s my imagination. Let’s have a look and see what you all think.
Tranquil Blue and Purple Nails:
How To Get These Nails:
- Basecoat them bad boys
- Apply 2 coats of Ulta Celebutante
- Allow to dry to the touch
- Apply one more thick coat of Celebutante to one nail
- Immediately paint one thin stripe of Fly down the middle of that nail
- Immediately drag a needle across your nail in alternating directions to slightly mix the wet polish together
- Repeat the above 3 steps on all your nails
- Allow the polish to dry to the touch then apply your favorite topcoat
- Prepare for compliments
Quick review of Celebutante:
This is a medium, slightly greyed purple creme polish. It applies perfectly and is opaque in one coat. It doesn’t dry matte but it’s also not super shiny so you’ll want a good shiny topcoat. I have absolutely no complaints and this is a “Yes, Please!” for me.
Let me know how you like these nails and if you’ve tried needle marbling (which this is more like) or needle dragging (which is what I intended it to be more like). I got the inspiration for these nails from Let There Be Lacquer so definitely go check out her blog and see what I WANTED it to look like. Maybe next time I hope everyone had a good weekend! Thanks for reading and Happy Polishing!!! ;D