Good Morning Polished People!
I just love my ChG White on White!! My old go-to white, OPI Alpine Snow, is pretty old and getting goopy so it’s a little thicker than it originally was but in the beginning I remember thinking I could apply like 3 coats of it and it still wasn’t completely opaque. White on White would be opaque in one careful coat, but with my nail painting skills I do two and it’s perfect. While I was playing with my new white polish, I tried a little stamping over it. Let’s have a peek at my…
White on White with Silver Stamping Nails:
My camera just does NOT know how to handle white nails so I apologize for them being so overexposed. With my new camera I should have much better pics from here on out. I hope you can get the general idea even with the overly bright pictures.
How To Get These Nails:
- Apply your basecoat. I used Essie Feed Me today.
- Apply 2 medium coats of ChG White on White.
- Apply 1 coat of Seche Vite and allow to dry thoroughly.
- When dry, use Konad special silver polish and RA stamp 106 to stamp this wavy design onto each nail.
- After you’ve stamped all your nails, apply a final coat of Seche Vite and you’re good to go!
Have you bought any of the Red Angel plates yet? Do you have any other plates besides Konad or Bundlemonster that you use and love? I’d also like suggestions for “the best” Konad plate so that I can buy one or two (or more…) and compare the quality, as I only have “faux-nad” plates myself. As always thanks for reading and for leaving comments. It really makes me excited to blog when I get the feedback from you all. I really appreciate it!